19 Price Street, Ciccone NT 870
Offers Over $3,600,000
Fantastic Transport Facility House - Property ID: 954184
This enormous property offers excellent facilities and accommodation and the options are endless! Take advantage of the space or divide the allotment to suit your needs. Offered with vacant possession and located in a prime industrial location with road train access this property will not disappoint!
Situated on over a hectare of land and currently consisting of:
• 24x 38m workshop including office with mezzanine living space including kitchenette and bathroom
• 14x 40m shed with compacted gravel floor
• 30 x 31m shed with drive through access
• Wash bay with silt trap including 10,000 litre sump collection tank & inground pit
• 2 x 45,000 litre rain water tanks
• 20,000 litre diesel tank with cut out switch inside of main work shed
• Loading ramp & 3 x yard lights
• Freshly laid bitumen to the drive through area
• This property has it all, you can even drive a road train in and turn it around on the property
Ticking the final box is the elevated three bedroom, two bathroom family home offering a modern kitchen, open plan living area and polished red gum floors throughout. The home has a huge entertaining area and verandahs at both the front and the rear of the home plus a 100 sq metre patio, making additional space for entertaining. Downstairs includes a triple car lock up garage, as well as an enormous undercover entertaining area overlooking the heated inground salt water pool with power jets and a fully fenced lawn area. There is also a full bathroom downstairs for the use of guests when you are using the pool.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding industrial complex. Contact Stephanie Hart to book your inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor